The most important pillar that supports all successful marketing teams are the PEOPLE you hire, and the PEOPLE who lead them.
Over the past 10 years, I have recruited, hired, coached and managed high-performing digital marketing teams locally, as well as remote teams in Toronto and Montreal.
As part of that team-building process, I have interviewed hundreds of applicants and hired, managed and coached over 70 brilliant and high-achieving digital specialists.
From scoping roles and preparing accurate job descriptions to performance management and growth planning, if you are building or growing your in-house team I can help guide the process to ensure you have the best people in the right positions.
I strongly believe that successful teams all share the same criteria…
- Select the best people for the right positions
- Coach and train everyone to a consistent level
- Empower and trust them to manage themselves
- Recognize and reward individual and team success
- Communicate regularly and be open and informal
- Encourage personal growth and manage performance on an on-going basis
If you are struggling with staffing issues or an under-performing or unmotivated digital marketing team, let’s talk!