Google Analytics Expert Support
Nanaimo Area Web Analytics Expert Analysis & Consulting
In digital marketing, Everything should be measurable. But it’s not enough to just deploy an analytics tool and gather data, you also need the expertise to interpret that data to guide your marketing strategy and measure your success. Without the knowledge to turn metrics into actionable insights, it amounts to nothing more than meaningless numbers.
The world of web analytics is home to numerous solution providers and products which all perform well, but which serve specific needs. These tools range from paid (and very expensive) services such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics 360, to free open-source products like Motomo, and the one most are familiar with, the free version of Google Analytics.
Can you answer these questions about your website?
- How many people come to your website?
- How are they finding your site?
- What search terms do they use?
- Are they finding you on mobile or desktop devices?
- What do they do after arriving at your website?
- How many visits before they convert into a sale or lead?
- Which traffic sources convert to sales or leads? Which don’t?
- Where in the sales funnel do they leave your site?
- So many more questions!!
How understanding Web Analytics can Grow Your Business
- Analyze visitor behaviour and trends
- Know what online campaigns work, and which don’t
- Understand your ROI and where to invest more in advertising
- Discover problems with your website’s usability or sales funnel
- Segment data to identify unique characteristics of your visitors
- Deploy advanced tools to understand visitor behaviour
- Test and measure design and UX options with A/B Testing
Google's Data Studio Reporting & Dashboards
Your web analytics data can be made more understandable, shareable and powerful through the use of a data visualization tool like Google’s Data Studio.
Create professional-looking dashboards and reports that can be viewed online or printed to PDF. The online versions can be shared and instantly updated with your latest data and KPI’s
Data Studio can combine data sources from almost any data source – not just Google’s – so your Facebook, Bing, and even your internal sales data can be uploaded and combined to present a unified view and report of all your marketing activity.
Having Analytics Challenges? I can Help!
- 20 Years of Web Analytics experience!
- Google Analytics Qualified since 2012
- Google Analytics Power User Certified
- Google Ads Certified since 2010
- Experienced with Google’s Tag Manager, Data Studio and Optimize
- Microsoft Advertising Certified
- View my list of marketing tools and platforms I use and recommend